Monday, March 3, 2008

My friend Golriz wrote this on her blog:

"i miss lots of people all the time. that is one of the downfalls of not sitting still in one place. you make amazing friends, they enter your world, they become 'regulars' and then overnight they are no longer in your sphere of existence. well they are still part of your life...but not in person. and i shouldn't really complain afterall i am lucky enough to be alive in an age of cell phones, air travel and our friend the internet...but still, i miss you. and you. and you."

Words straight from my mouth.

And I miss so many things right now that I just can't seem to get out of this funk I've fallen into. I've been trying. Hard. I will keep trying. :)

Yesterday was picture perfect. Couldn't have asked for better weather and so Justin, Jon and I took advantage and went for a long hike. It seemed like all of Nashville had the same idea. Too bad it's supposed to snow again Wednesday. Such a tease.

I decided that in three years I'd like to be back in California. Not sure where or how, but three years. That is my goal. I'm not feelin Nashville anymore. Southern thing........not my thing.

But who knows. I've learned and learned and learned that you can't predict life. Your walking down your path, happy, and all of a sudden the rug us pulled out from under you. And you have to pick yourself up and keep on going. There's nothing else you can do.

Faith.


xoxo.

No comments: