Thursday, February 28, 2008

I miss July.
I miss California.
I miss September.
I miss S.

What happened?

You have to laugh. I guess you just have to laugh. What else can you do but get over it........and laugh. :(

I've started 4 new paintings.

I need to finish them before it gets warm again. Once it's warm I'm never home and I'll never complete them.

I go back and forth between them depending on my mood. Last night I worked on the biggest of the four. It's coming along, although I'm not happy with it right now. I think it will be layers and layers and layers before I am comfortable with it.

Mmmmmmm, layers.

I'll take a picture and post it soon. The colors are mainly dark with hints of light popping through here and there. You never know though, I may paint it white and start all over.

I met a gallery owner a little over a month ago. It's a cool-ass/nyc-ish gallery downtown. She told me that I could have a show. I need to get my little butt in gear.

I haven't talked to my parents in over a month.

They probably think I've been abducted.

And the Hooters wings sucked.


Sun's out. :)


xoxo.

No comments: