Saturday, March 22, 2008

nashville fahhh-lee market

This morning I woke up with the most terrible hangover headache. I guess the vodka tonics last night sucked all of the hydration out of my body in the middle of the night. That's the price I pay I guess for drinking/laughing my ass off for an hour and a half at the Jimmy Fallon show.

Today is beautiful!

There is so much going on.

-A tattoo conference (I was inspired this week to get something on the back of my upper left arm. We'll see if I ever go through with it).
-Estate sales galore.
and.....
-The Nashville Flea Market.

I haven't been to the flea market in years because it's only once a month and EVERY month I completely forget that it's the weekend of. So last night as I was driving I heard the commercial for it and decided that I was going to go. If you've never been, it's at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds (HUGE) and brings in all walks of life. You have the white trash, the artists like myself looking for great and random finds, lots of dogs, today......a monkey, and the few upscale Belle Meade folks looking for great rod iron pieces. It's a photographers dream!

These are the times I wish I had a house. Man the crazy things I'm going to do to it and buy for it when I have one. **Sigh**

I found a great rod iron dress piece from Mexico that I couldn't pass up.












xoxo.

1 comment:

golriz said...

take me next time! x