Sunday, March 9, 2008

A study of texture and great walls.



I never take normal pictures of people or things....or myself.

G took this of me today and it's one of the most normal photos I have of myself. So here it is......

Me.............Normal.

We decided to do a photo shoot today of textures, color, and great walls. The sun is bright and has taken over for the second day in a row. We took advantage. If you want to see the other shots from the day, the "un-normal" ones......check out my myspace page.

There is a wall that I am obsessed with finding downtown. G found it on her lunch break one day and I instantly fell in love with it. It's brick and concrete mix with hearts that someone painted sporadically in a little area. And it's nowhere to be found. We tried to re-trace G's steps from lunch that day. No luck. SO, my new goal..........find this wall.

Back to editing photos.

xoxo.

No comments: