Saturday, March 8, 2008

The view from where I sit.

It snowed last night.

The first "real" snow in 5 years in Nashville. I didn't believe it would. The weather men down here always say it's going to happen and it never does. I have a photo shoot tomorrow. Luckily it won't be affected by any of this white stuff. I'm excited.

Today is beautiful. Clear blue skies and cold, yet the temp doesn't seem to matter much because the sun is so strong.

This morning I almost thought I lost my blog. My best friend laughed at me this week for even having one. My response......"I'm an artist, whatever..........."Hahaha, hey, I'll be the first one to make fun of myself for things. ;) Anyway, I logged on to my computer at work and it told me that I couldn't log on anymore without a google account. Nothing worked. You wouldn't think one could become so attached to some stupid page that I update for my friends and sisters, but I am. I decided to go down to Fido and get on my laptop to investigate the problem. Got right on. Maybe I was just meant to be at a coffee shop, and not work. Ahhhh, yeh, that's what it means. Ha.

So now I sit, and type, waiting for B to get home so I can drop off her birthday present.

There is a man sitting next to me that I can honestly say is one of the most annoying people I've ever sat next to in my life. I feel sad for the girl that is with him. But for some reason it's not seeming to bother her. I think he's trying to impress her. Overly trying to impress her. To each his own, right?? My spot today is primo for a voyeur like myself. Window/counter. So I'm not going to move.

I love this grafiti. It's on the wall outside of where I'm sitting. I don't know.......there's something about it.



So simple.

What a small town. Or shall I say music business. I've already seen 3 people I know.

I'm out.....

No comments: