- I get really depressed when it's cloudy or rains.
- I am allergic to dogs yet want one in the worst way.
- I'm obsessed with green tea (wait, you probably did know that).
- I think it's rude when people are late.
- I'm really good at random pop culture.
- I'd rather buy a dress than groceries for a week.
- I'm growing my hair 4 inches longer.
- I love the Travel channel.
- I keep "things to do" lists.
- I think photos are some of the most fascinating things in the world.
- Sunshine makes me so happy, but I hate the heat.
- I was a vegetarian for 4 years in college.
- Dusk is my favorite time of the day.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Sunday, April 6, 2008
I felt like I was back in LA yesterday. Chinatown. I used to go there all the time since I only lived a couple miles away and because I was so broke and things were so cheap. After a long day of shopping and pampering I remembered right before B dropped me off that I wanted to get some extentions. I want to rock the braid wrap (you'll see at some point) a little bit this spring and summer. So we turn the car around and headed to the wig shop. Wig shops are odd and fun all wrapped into the same experience. G - you would LOVE it. I'm just sayin.
Anyway, we got what we needed and learned that neither of us should ever leave our hair colors behind and go to the darker side. Ick. I'm a blonde through and through.
Last night I realized that I fall asleep listening to the beat of my heart. Right hand over my heart and left hand on top. It's soothing, and a bit therapeutic. Just thought it was interesting. I've always done it. But last night, for some reason there was just more to it.
Today is my sister's birthday. I got her Michael Buble tickets and she's a happy camper. 33. Wow.
Haaapy Birthday Steph.