Sunday, March 16, 2008

sunday sunday....



I'm at my best when.....

I'm creating.
I'm giving.
I'm exploring.
I'm around people that make me laugh.
I'm taking photos.
I'm eating at Whole Foods.
I'm exercising.
I'm traveling.


The opposite when.....

I'm alone at night.
I'm behind my desk missing out on the sunshine.
I'm around negative people.
I'm stressed that my life isn't what I envision it to be.
I'm missing California.


~ Me and my computer at Fido and the man next to me has the best looking breakfast sandwich I've ever seen. I want to take a picture of it, but I think he will think I'm the biggest weirdo if I ask. Usually I'm not afraid to just snap a shot if I feel the need but this time I'll just look at it from the corner of my eye as he devours it. I think one of the guys from one of the seasons of the real world is sitting at the end of the bar. I can't remember his name and everytime I look at him to try to figure it out he looks at me at the same time. Awkward. Anyway....

I talked to my dad yesterday. That was the first time I've spoken to one of my parents in a month and a half or more. He said my mom thought I had died. Nah, I said.....I've just been in hiding. He doesn't talk much anyway, so the conversation didn't last long. I got a nice little letter from the IRS yesterday. Apparently there was a mistake on my 2006 tax returns. Good times. Should be a fun start to my work week tomorrow figuring out who, if anyone, made a mistake. Stress.



xoxo.

No comments: