Sunday, June 8, 2008

sunday sunday....

My plan for today was to lay out, work out, and then lay on the couch for the second day in a row and watch a movie.

Then I get a call.

G, Rachel and Ryan wanted to do a cheesy 80's photo shoot. I never pass up a photo shoot, so I ran home, showered and headed off to 80's central. What to wear, what to wear. There was a plethora of horribleness to choose from. I decided on an 80's bridesmaid. G decided on an 80's business woman. Then I went to the bathroom to work on the hair. Hairspray. Curling iron. Hairspray. Hairspray. Lots of teasing......and bam. The ugliest 80's hairstyle in the world.

Blue eye shadow.

Red lipstick (both of which make me look the ugliest I've ever seen myself).

The results:








More ugliness to come.....

No comments: