Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Granny is not feelin so hot.....

I kinda feel like crap today. All day.

I want to go to sleep right now, but it's too early and so I am trying to waste time till 10 so I can go to bed and kick whatever this is that is making me feel like a**. The weekend caught up to me for sure.

Last night I realized how very much I love my bed. It's heaven. Really.

The cabin bed this weekend S.U.C.K.E.D and I didn't get much sleep at all. It made me appreciate my little piece of heaven even more.......and I didn't think I could appreciate it any more.

My parents are in Alaska right now. 10 days and I am completely jealous. What I would give to be able to go away and do nothing but take photos. I bet my dad and his big ole' camera are in bliss.

Okay, screw it. I'm going to bed.

xoxo.

No comments: