Wednesday, June 11, 2008

needing the zzzzz's

It's amazing how our bodies react to lack of sleep.

I'm a girl that needs sleep. Always have been, always will. And when I don't get it my body gets all jacked up.

It's 7am and I'm at work for the 2nd day in a row. We are slammed. Busier than I've been in years. Most days I just feel like coming out of my skin when the paperwork keeps pouring in. But, I work with really great/cool people and have some killer perks so I'll try to just keep myself in check until I move on.

June is a crazy month for me. Lots of things, the whole month. I will be happy come July 1. July is my favorite month. 1. Because of my birthday (July 14). And 2. Because I'm going to the beach for a week during that birthday. I'm all about the R&R.

Anyway, I need to start this paperwork while the phones are off and the noise is non-existent.

The point of this blog is that if by chance I am moody with any of you through June 30 I apologize in advance. And in the meantime I'll try to come up with some sort of concoction to wake my butt up and give me some more energy.

Happy Hump Day......

xoxo.

No comments: