Tuesday, June 17, 2008

not yet quite there....




I got my internet back today.

I feel renewed.

Able to write down my thoughts again where it's quiet, where I can think.....in the dark. My favorite time of day. Noone at work inspires me. Not too many people these days that are around me inspire me. Golriz does. She's like me. Together yet alittle off. And we just get it.

Camera in purse ready to be taken out at a seconds notice to capture a moment, or reflection, or usually ourselves. Yeh, I'm slightly narcissistic when it comes to photos. Take me as I am.

Inspiration is sparked by creativity. A Mad Hatter's Tea Party. The unique cards at A Thousand Faces. My nieces and nephew and their bold honesty. It's inspiring.

I feel like I keep searching for something. I haven't found it yet. But I'm searching.

Or maybe slightly waiting for it all to fall into place.........we'll see.

No comments: