Thursday, August 7, 2008

it's a scorcher....



The last week has been weird. Noone understands more than a woman does that whacked out hormones mixed with stress can lead to a bit of craziness. It's almost like you are doing things that are out of character, but you can't control it. Anyway, it hasn't been fun.

It's hard living in Nashville in the summer. Why? Because it's a hot, thick swamp. Well not really a swamp, but it sure feels like one. I can't wait to live again where the weather is temperate. I do well in temperate. I do well being outside and being physical. And all you want to do in the summer here is be in the air conditioning. Oh sweet air conditioning.

I watched Dateline the other night. It was a repeat. I saw it the first time it aired as well and it made me cry both times. The quote I wrote about in my last blog is from the show. "The Last Lecture." Randy Pausch, the professor with cancer who didn't have much time to live, but had a wife and kids.....along with a beautiful and truly inspiring attitude towards life. He inspired so many people that it has to make you smile when you watch him. My goal has always been to just be happy. I want to love hard and enjoy everyone and everything in my life. Isn't that the point? If you don't have that love for life, what else is there? Nothing else really matters in the grand scheme of it all.

Anyway.

Looking forward to relaxing by the pool and hanging out with some friends that have been out of the state, out of the country, and as for Golriz......well, out in love land with D. It's nice to have everyone back.....

:)

xoxo.

No comments: