Sunday, August 10, 2008

I feel like jello.

I went to boot camp and now my body feels like jellooooo. There is a chance that I may not get up from my spot on the couch tonight because of this. Well, that and the fact that the Olympics are on and I'm a bit obsessed with non commercialized sports.

This was a good weekend. There is nothing better to me after working 52 hour weeks then to lay by the pool, maybe shop, workout, see a movie or chill with other friends (that are just as chill as me). Last night I went and saw HEART. Ummmm, let me just say that I hope to be as much of a bad ass in my 40's as Nancy Wilson is. First of all, she still wears dresses over jeans.....which will probably still be part of my wardrobe 15 years from now. Everything about her.......bad ass. I was blown away.

So it's now 7pm and I want to fall asleep. My body is like a dead weight. Hahaha. Pathetic. But, after another month or so of this my body is going to be slamm....IN.

;)

xoxo.

No comments: