Saturday, August 4, 2007

Something a little different....




I really don't like these sunglasses. I liked them in the store, but once I wore them out a couple times I decided that they just aren't me. Hence, this will be the last time you see them on my face. :)

Change is lovely. Not always.....but most of the time. This new home for my writing is the little bit of change I'm adding right now. A little extra something in this pot of monotony that has been brewing on my stove. Oh, yeh.....I also thought it would be a more interesting layout to write about all the upcoming trips I'll be going on in the next couple months.

Props to Golriz for the inspiration.

xoxo.

More to come....

A.

1 comment:

golriz said...

i love that you are blogging and 'not all wanderers are lost' suits you perfectly.
xgol