Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The funny thing about life is that it is completely unexpected. One moment you love someone or someplace and then the next day you wake up and those feelings have changed.

New, interesting and inspiring people enter your life. And things change.

I love this part of life. It completely fascinates me.

.............THINGS PUTTING A SMILE ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW................

- I have a new tennis partner. :) My old one was good, but flakey. My new one is just good. :)



- Two weeks until B moves here. One of my closes friends will be a phone call away from going and getting tea and venting about the day. It's so weird. She's been trying to move here for years and she finally is. This will change Nashville even more. Could be a good thing for me right now.

- I'll be in NYC in two weeks and then in LA in four.

Those are the main things. There are a couple more, but I'll just keep those inside right now..... ;)


"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."

xoxo.

A.

No comments: