Sunday, August 5, 2007

It's a sauna out there....

I want to go outside and go for a hike, but I'm afraid if I step outside from the comfort of my air conditioned casa I may melt. Seriously. My friend just called and said it was 102 on the ole thermometer. No thank you! I HATE summers in the south. I honestly just hate heat in general.......always have.

"I'm dying of heatation." ~ Angela age 14.

Loving this new lil' blogger site by the way. So much more up my alley.

I'm really fickle right now. For the last 3 weeks to be exact. I have no idea what I want to do with myself........except travel.
But, since that won't start happening till the end of the month I'll just keep on keepin on here in "the sauna."

Courtney has badass floor lamps.

Here's to Saturday nights with great lighting and my camera.....







xoxo.

No comments: