Monday, May 5, 2008

Hmmmmm.

My boss was supposed to land on his flight around 2pm. It is now almost quarter till 5 and I am confused. And bored.

Did everyone decide to take the day off for Cinco De Mayo or because it is absolutely beautiful out? The phones have rung about 10 times today. Usually it's 5times this much. So I won't complain. I will stay bored, wonder where my boss is, and be happy that I have a break for once instead of being drowned in paperwork.

Does exercise make everything in your life seem better?

YES.

I quit my membership about five months ago when I thought I was moving back to CA in June. And surprisingly enough I have also been in a dark hole for the last 5 months as well. Well finally on Thursday I decided I couldn't take it anymore and got my membership back. What a turnaround. And a lot of pain. But man do I already feel so much better. I'm being patient. I know I'm not going to be able to move anytime soon. So I'm sitting tight and saving my money. Like I preach about all the time anyway, it's all about the timing, and when it's time it will all fit together and I will be able to move. Oh happy day. Ha. Patience is a precious quality and I am trying to teach myself to be better with it. You have to have it.

Right now I want:
* A tan
* A plane ticket somewhere
* The tattoo I'm getting on my foot
* A bit more clarity
* The next hour and a half to fly by
* To be at peace with things


Loving the sunshine.

xoxo.

No comments: