Sunday, March 1, 2009

things have been crazy. i'm not sure how people work 7 days a week because they HAVE to. i've been on the verge of mental meltdown. blake and jaime had their baby and so this week i had to pull double duty routing dates, booking shows, and pulling in offers (along with my assistant stuff i do on a daily basis). all for a good cause as i told myself while holding "evie" (eh -vee) on my lunch break wednesday afternoon. what an angel.

i told justin if it weren't for me going to mexico next weekend and getting 9 days off he'd need to admit me to a mental facility. ha. seriously.

i'm always amazed what we are given to handle in life, and the strong push through because they know there will be an end to it. a light.

my light will be drinking tequila by the infiniti pool next sunday. and probably monday, wednesday and thursday as well. (tuesday i'll be in the water swimming with the dolphins). ;)

i'll have a bunch of new photos to post soon. working with some friends on a little project.

time to get ready for work......

xo.

No comments: