Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm a little bit of sad and a little bit of happy.

I just went through and read all of my blogs from the beginning. Summer 2007. It's been almost a year and a half since I started this thing. As an outlet for my creativity. As an updater for all my friends that live here, there and everywhere. And as a record of all the little moments that were captured from my camera and from my head. This last year has been a crazy year of growth, lessons (many lessons), love and hurt.

And now the year is coming to an end. Thank God! I am SO ready for the freshness of 09'.

I think I finished off 08' with complete class.

*Debt-free (sorry I've said it twice now, but I'm so happy).
*A second job (exhausted, but feelin' good).
*A plan (that I'm totally rockin' so far).
*And lots of money in my savings account.

Don't mess with me when I have my mind set on something...... ;)

2009 is going to be the best year of my life so far.

Bring it!

No comments: