Sunday, November 23, 2008

Have you ever been so busy and around so many people at an event, job or party that you can't sleep well because you think you are still there talking to them??

I'm wide awake at 7 am. I could hardly keep my eyes open last night when I got home from the first day of my second job.

What am I thinking?? That is what was running through my mind as my insides shook from the temp outside at 8:15 pm when I got off work. Everything ached. My neck. My ankles. My back. I'm not used to standing around without sitting for 10 hours. My life for the next year suddenly flashed in front of me last night as I came home to a messy apartment. Saturday is my cleaning day, but I have NO time anymore. Up at 7 am and home at 8:30 pm too tired to think about anything but sleep.

And today I do it all over again.

I'm not complaining. I feel completely blessed that I got this second job. A lot of people don't even have one job in this country right now and I have two. Both which pay really well. The sacrifice will be free time. The gain will be a huge savings account that I will need next year.

I'm scared to move back to California. I'm so scared that it will be like before. I'm in an in-between place right now and I've had to let everything go and just ride the wave. See where it takes me.

I just wish that whatever the plan is for me in this life would hurry up and take form. I'm tired of the in-between....

No comments: