Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back to business....


I'm back.

It's been over 4 months. I was swept away and got a little lost in something that was never meant to be from the beginning. But I'm a fixer, and I thought I could fix something that wasn't fixable. So I let it go yesterday. Broken.

It's sunny out and in the mid 50's as I sit here in a cute little coffee house two blocks off the beach in Pismo Beach, CA. As I sit here writing, I feel free. Letting go is hard for us "fixers," but I feel relieved that I finally thought of Angela's feelings for once and not someone else's.

I have two days to occupy myself as my friend (since 5th grade) and her husband are at work. I'm excited.

I have my camera and a backdrop of incredible rolling hills and the ocean surrounding me.

I love California. If you know me, you know this. It's a tough place to live though and I have come to the conclusion in the last week that it is just not the right time for me to move back. One day though.......maybe........hopefully.

Okay, my "free internet time" is running out and I have lots of exploring to begin.......

~Ask for signs.......and they will be given to you. Sometimes more loud and clear then you'd like. :)


xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.